1. There could be 30,000 drones overhead in the U.S. by 2020, reports the Washington Times.
2. The Air Force has 65,000 – 70,000 people working to process all of the data and footage it’s currently collecting from drones.
3. The Coast Guard thinks that drones will increase their prosecutions by 95%
4. Cape Canaveral is now a drone base. Since the space program is now on a death watch, it’s good to know they’ve found a way to repurpose this base.
5. U.S. Customs and Border Protection flies drones on our northern, southern, and southeastern borders. Drones fly over the ocean to make drug busts
6. A small drone photographing a Thanksgiving Day, 2015 run in Andover, Massachusetts crashed into the pack, cutting two runners.
Drone litigation is in it's infancy. This is potentially a multi billion dollar legal industry. With registration and new compliance issues drone owners will need a competent law firm. Currently any citizen regardless of experience can purchase and fly a drone. The amount of daily accidents and legal work will be staggering.
At Drones.Lawyer you could own this domain name that defines an industry. This domain name could skyrocket your firm to the top of this growing legal field. Contact us today to inquire about purchasing Drones.Lawyer for your firm.
Effective December 21, 2015, anyone who owns a small unmanned aircraft of a certain weight must register with the Federal Aviation Administration'. People who do not register could face civil and criminal penalties.
Copyright © Drones.Lawyer. All rights reserved.